Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2006 Display Reviews —› Videographer Needed for this evening's event
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 25, 2006 12:09:53   Edited by: Admin

Hi all,
I represent Pyroplanet.com (along with Bill - brayno) and as much as I would like to attend tonights show, something has come that has left both of us unable to be there.

If anyone is going to be there I am curious if you will be video recording or have equipment that you could video record the event for me, as well as supply any photographs that you may be able to take.

After the show is over, there is a sponsored party that you will be allowed to attended that if you could get an interview with the fireworks company we would love it if you could ask them some questions (we will supply) so we can create a report to post on our site as well.

If you are interested, I would like to offer you a free ticket in to record the event (the ticket will get you seated right in front of the control booth) in order for me to post a report about the show on our website. As well this will give you a chance to meet with other fireworks folks people (such as Paul Marriott if you don't already know him from this site). As well if we need help in the future we would be most happy to use you again.

I realize this is last minute, if you don't have the equipment necessary or wont be attending, but know someone that does; that may be able to help use out that is knowledgeable with Fireworks/recording and is trustworthy, if you could please pass this along to them, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am also going to give my cell phone number for contact: 519-xxx-xxxx [edited now that the date has passed] (Ontario number)

Please give me a call ASAP if you are interested, and I will call you back (to incur the long distance charges). This way I can go through everything with you and let you know how to get your ticket etc.

Kind Regards,

Robyn
www.pyroplanet.com

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 04:59:39

Please, contact me by e-mail. Click on "member" under my name to find my e-mail address.

Fred

Page loading time (sec.): 0.014