Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2006 Display Reviews —› News from your host
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 29, 2006 12:44:54

Once again, I'm behind with my reports for France and Australia. Just to say that both these displays were outstanding and brought the competition to a magnificent close. Since it takes so long to write the technical part of the reports, I'll just put up my closing paragraph now and will complete the technical part later on. This was particularly challenging for the French display due to the rain and the difficulty in taking notes, never mind the complex seamless soundtrack.

All photos are now up except for Australia. Once again, Bob, Steve and Mircea have done us proud with their excellent work.

This year has been difficult for me due to travel and other commitments. I've actually travelled over 12,000 miles during the competition itself! No wonder the reports have been slow coming! At the same time as all of this, I've been working on the arrangements for my wedding, which takes place on August 5th. For anyone who's interested, Royal Pyrotechnie, this site's generous sponsors, are putting on a fireworks display for the wedding and we have a bridal registry with them! Click on Royal's logo and ask for Valerie!

I'll post my summaries in another topic.

Paul.

Posted: Aug 6, 2006 12:00:10   Edited by: Smoke

Paul,

Congratulations, my friend. I wish you all the best for the years to come. Also, I hoped you enjoyed your fireworks display for the wedding. I just wish I could have been there to see it.

And now, your wedding day falls on the same day as that of my grandparent's!

Best wishes,

Travis.

Posted: Aug 7, 2006 07:46:23

Paul,

Happy honeymoon to Cynthia and you! I hope that all was great last Saturday. I was happy to see that the weather was a perfect one for your wedding... and a firework display! Keep us informed about the work done by Royal Pyrotechnie!

I am looking forward to see both of you at the Pyjama Firework!

Fred

Page loading time (sec.): 0.025