Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2007 Display Reviews —› high quality videos of montreal fireworks 2004
Last poster Message

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 12:10:54

Hi, Folks

As I told I have video-registrations of four 2004 Montreal fireworks in a very high quality (much better than You Tube material and also better than deliverd by Pyropaul at "members only' video) I have asked the maker permision to share these with menbers of the forum and got permission.
It means that I can deliver this videos on one dvd. In turn I aske original DV quality videomaterial of more recent Montreal fireworks.

If once you are familiar with the excellent video dvd's among, others available in the shop of the german Feuerwerk.Net , You Tube like quality, is not more attractive to me.
I myself also am firework-video maker, but in The Netherlands fireworksdisplay are not good any more due to the extensive precautions that have to be taken as a result of the large fireworksexplosion in the city of Enschede (17 people dead) some time ago.

In the forum I read that several members that are so happy to live near or at Montreal, make video-registrations.
Trae, I have seen your material on You Tube. Especially the picture composition is how I like it. Could you ,or any other member of the forum privide me with good material?
I have no problem to pay for it or to exchange it with good material that I posess.
Paul you could have the dvd in order to introduce it on the forum server,if you think it is worth.

regards Maxrenard

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 13:53:22

Hi Maxrenard,

I believe I speak for all forum members when I say that I/we would be delighted to see full Digital Video recordings of the 2004 competition. The exchange of material that you proposed interests me the most. I would be completely willing to exchange what I have for the videos from 2004.

Keep in mind, everything I have in full DV (save maybe a few individual segments from the 2007 competition - at least one from France that I can remember) is already on YouTube. I did not keep full 30 minute videos of each display since I only had one miniDV tape on which to record at the time. I only began adding the official soundtrack to my videos for the final three 2007 displays (Canada, France, Germany) which explains why they are the only displays for which I have "individual segments" posted on YouTube.

That's the disclaimer. I do however have full DV versions of the International Symposium displays (without soundtrack of course) and you may be interested in these. The Feux Sur Glace, of which I have full DV copies of the full displays can be included in the exchange too, though the pyrotechnic quality is far from what anybody expects from the summer competition.

Maxrenard, let me know what you think is fair and we can discuss further.

And a note to forum members: assuming this exchange works out, I will either make an arrangement with Paul, or do whatever I can to see that you all have access to he 2004 videos (hopefully in the highest possible quality).

Tyler

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 04:02:04

yehey i am also excited to see this full videos in whatever quality it could come! i believe the displays you have are china, netherlands, france, and germany right?

I wish i could give some videos in exchange too but i got no video camera! i'm sorry!

vander

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 17:01:39

Hi, Trae

Well, I think we have a deal. I will make a inventarisation of what I have in my displays dvd collection . Anyhow the 2004 displays are in it, but probably still other stuff interesting is in for you and other forum members. I give here my e-mail adress so that you can mail me yours and we can exchange postadresses.

mrenardus@home.nl

I also have mailed with Paul and have done him an offer to share videos to the Forum

Other interesting item |
Have you members, knowledge of some very interesting video display in very good quality on Stage6 .
I have downloaded a display of Ohio 2007 the 4th of July. Magnificient !
Videos there are generally in better quality than on You Tube.

regards Max

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019