Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2007 Display Reviews —› Fireworks Videos
Last poster Message

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 18:25:37   Edited by: Saluteness

Hey guys,

I created this topic to share videos related to any time of a fireworks display throughout the world. Whether it be a fireworks finale from China, or anywhere. Even your backyard!

I will be sending videos some of them 30 minute displays, and hopefully this topic will be used all the time.

I got a video of Spain's finale. I think this is the best view you can get from an audience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPJqjd2EBuw

You can see so well, you can even see the slute-terminated tourbillions!
Btw, Trav. I wrote my own report on Panzera's finale. Only the final Part. So if you want I can write it somewhere maybe on this topic or wherever you say.Have fun.

All the best,
Pat

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 02:47:16

maybe we should have a youtube account where all members could post their videos in it? so that it would be easy to find videos that our members have! the only ones who should know the password are the one who will put videos!

Posted: Jan 18, 2008 22:14:33

Okay, but we can also think of a name. Vander, you can think of a name can you? I don't know of a useful password.
Whoever would want to join in this account, please write your names on this file and im sure if you have forgotten the password, e-mail one of the people suscribed in this forum.

Just a guesture.
Ifanyone wants to see an Incredible finale from Australia in 2006. Just ask, I've got plenty and plenty more.

Pat

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 03:33:52

montrealpyroforum
pass could be festeromane

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 13:53:57

Hi Pat,

Thank you very much for that link of Spain's finale of 2007. That finale was generally alright by my standards, but it was still lacking quite a bit compared to what Igual has done in the past. The sequences of only salutes at the very end are often less appealing unless they are assisted by massive bursts of colorful shells, and Igual normally uses fast paced mines in conjunction with nonstop explosions of titanium salutes and shells via mid to high altitude. In Igual's display last year, they sort of divided the volleys of salutes from the rapid firings of shells into two separate parts, much like the case with their performance in 2004 as well. Not to say that it wasn't an excellent finale last year, but just nothing compared to what they used to do in a year like, say, 2001 or in the mid to late 90s. The 90s was a great decade for finales!

As for Australia 2006, yes I remember it well and you're correct to say that the ending was vehement. Their finale, along side South Africa's, stood out the best that year, especially considering that 2006 was easily the weakest season for strong finishers overall, including that of Panzera. I wouldn't mind seeing the Australian performance or finale again - it was the show I enjoyed the most that year, so if you have the video, please feel free to share it with us.

And yes, we would love to read your report of Panzera 2007. You can post it on this thread if you want to, but it would be more appropriate here along side everyone else's:

http://www.montreal-fireworks.com/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum =11&topic=689

Thanks again,

Trav.

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 15:58:57   Edited by: Saluteness

Hey Guys,

Luckily I found a very enjoyable display and from the long-ago 2004 display from IPON S.R.L.

The finale was breathtaking from a video on youtube, but still I wonder how powerful it must've been. I live close to the edge of St-Laurent and I even heard it

From my view of the video I sent Trav. in the topic "Pyrotechnic Pieces" the last 10 seconds were shells of shells of salutes!
I asked many people and got that answer. It was a single large shells from ramp 3 and they let go simultaniously at least a thousand of salutes. If you doubt it..it's all here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VHAv5Q3oAw

Pat

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 03:41:45

here's a video of who i tihnk will be competing for korea! i know that they organize the soul international fireworks competition so i assume that the korea their will be them! here's the video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaOkqxdcr-U

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 14:50:29

I want to make a fireworks show on RCT3, but I can't record it the whole time..it's too long.

The whole 10 minute show took me exactly 3 hours to make. I created salutes and Roman Candles, long lasting violet palms, and more. The finale was the hardest. In the game, there is a shel called "Wagon Wheel". They have many of red, green and blue that look like small colorful salutes. I made the finale end with a barrage of nearly 300 salutes in under 15 seconds! It was so intense, I had to turn down my speakers!

Hopefully I plan to make my own pyrotechnic company and make a huge finale, more intense than IPON S.R.L
But it takes years of training!

It's not too far away to my career.

Pat

Btw, as always I will send you a finale; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-_PqDYH-o0

Page loading time (sec.): 0.022