Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2009 Display Reviews —› 2009 Behind the scenes photos
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 04:26:29

Dear Paul,

It would be great to regulary see setup pics for each contestant. Hardware, pyro, people, firing systems, fusing etc.

I have looked at the 'HOw it is done' link but the pics are a touch out of date so to speak.

What you got in your albums?

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 07:38:17

I'm not going to put up any setup pictures until after the competition is over lest I be accused of giving away secrets that may somehow influence the competition! I do have some photos of some of the interesting parts of some of the setups, but not all of them. Maybe it's the time to resurrect the setup pictures from 2004 where Fred Bastien provided pictures of all the ramps of all the entrants that year.

Paul

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 23:47:24

Lets hope for some behind the scences pics and info for each entrant. Some detailed specs on firing systems please.

My prediction; do this and post some links on various pyro forums and watch your hit count skyrocket.

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 23:56:37

I'll give as many details on firing systems as I can find - but normally in Montreal it's either Pyrodigital or FireOne.

For some more up to date setup pics, finally here's the 2004 pictures kindly provided by Fred Bastien: http://montreal-fireworks.com/s2004.html

Paul

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019