Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2010 Display Reviews —› Interview with Team SanTai
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 10:29:29   Edited by: fireworksforum

My interview with Helen Ong of Team San Tai is: here

Paul.

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 10:39:46

it sounds like an interesting display I'm very excited to see their display because of their awesome shells

Vander

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 12:53:41   Edited by: Smoke

Thanks for the information, Paul.

I echo Vander's statement and say that this indeed sounds like an interesting performance. As an environmental scientist/climatologist, I can fully appreciate the goals set forth for this display in raising environmental awareness with respect to climate change and its short and long term global impacts on our delicate planet. I will certainly be vigilant in how Taiwan designs their display around this unique theme, especially in terms of transitions in rhythm and pace, choice of effects for representation, and primarily the organizational component of the display (which seems pretty good based on the approach). Other than that, the finale sounds like it will be similar in tempo to what England had done last year, which is, I suppose, fitting for a display such as this.

As promised, Summer-like weather has arrived and is here to stay for some time, though because of the hot and humid airmass gradually setting in, the setup is conducive to unsettled conditions for later Saturday into early Sunday with the passage of a cold front. I'll have more details on Saturday's weather later this evening.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.018