Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2010 Display Reviews —› Fireworks Spectaculars Canada Press Release
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 21, 2010 14:58:11

... is here.

Paul

Posted: Jul 22, 2010 23:35:54

Looks like Canada is planning something bigger than in 2007. I will be filming the entire display and finale and post it.

This is where the curiosity kicks in, Paul, are you taking setup photo's again? Hehe. For once, it would look cool to have some pictures of the fireworks either being loaded or just put to the side before being loaded in the mortars. Keep us posted with updates if it's possible. Thanks.

Pat

Posted: Jul 23, 2010 07:48:56

Looks like Canada is planning something bigger than in 2007. I don't know where you get that idea as I said in the interview his show will be about the same size as in 2007 - which is a big show, but not bigger than 2007.

This is where the curiosity kicks in, Paul, are you taking setup photo's again? I don't usually take setup photos at all ...
t would look cool to have some pictures of the fireworks either being loaded
This is not really possible as the teams are so busy working that it's usually not possible to be present on the ramps during the actual setup process. When I did the interview on Wednesday, all the 8", 10" and 12" shells had already been loaded.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 23, 2010 13:35:05

Looks like Canada is planning something bigger than in 2007. I don't know where you get that idea as I said in the interview his show will be about the same size as in 2007 - which is a big show, but not bigger than 2007.

I was speaking of most displays in 2007. Most of the displays presented in 2007 were not that large. I wasn't speaking of Canada's display. I am aware that it is expected to be the same size. And as for Spectaculars return for their second display, they know how to make it right this time (due to the fact that there is alot of pressure from being a new contestant).

This is where the curiosity kicks in, Paul, are you taking setup photo's again? I don't usually take setup photos at all ...
it would look cool to have some pictures of the fireworks either being loaded
This is not really possible as the teams are so busy working that it's usually not possible to be present on the ramps during the actual setup process. When I did the interview on Wednesday, all the 8", 10" and 12" shells had already been loaded.

It's shame, however there is Sweden and France in the upcoming next two weeks..so let's hope they have time on their hands for a few photos to be taken. Did Brad mention any shells of shells being in use in tomorrow's display?

Thanks for all the info and replies.
Pat

Page loading time (sec.): 0.022