Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2011 Display Reviews —› Interview with Team Howard and Sons
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 15, 2011 10:01:53

My interview with Team Howard and Sons is here: http://montreal-fireworks.com/ReportBlog/?p=408 Definitely one to watch from the grandstands at La Ronde due to the live music performances used in the soundtrack!

Paul.

Posted: Jul 15, 2011 12:30:03

Thank you for this good information, Paul. I may actually be in attendance at La Ronde for this display, providing that all goes well. It most certainly sounds like an interesting show will be put on by team Australia.

Indeed, the weather forecast is looking good, but I would still like to keep an eye on wind direction for the evening hours in the newer model runs.

Trav.

Posted: Jul 15, 2011 13:26:09

I may actually be in attendance at La Ronde for this display, If you are there, drop by and see me in the media seating section in front of the red fence in the middle of the silver section.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 15, 2011 19:58:40

This is a highly anticipated display!

Trav, I also would like to have an opportunity to shake your hand! My seat is not in the media section but very close; Paul can show you where I am.

Fred

Posted: Jul 16, 2011 02:53:19

Hi Paul and Fred,

Unfortunately, I will no longer be able to make it to La Ronde today due to last-minute changes in plans - I was originally going to attend with my cousin (for the entire day), but then several things recently surfaced that are preventing him from attending, so I am, consequently, at a standstill as well.

It would have been, most assuredly, a great pleasure to meet both of you in person, but I am positive that we will have other opportunities down the line where we may do so.

I very much appreciate the kind invitations to meet you both.

Trav.

Posted: Jul 26, 2011 00:40:35   Edited by: Admin

Thank you for your interview.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.014