Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2012 Display Reviews —› Panzera show information / review
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 4, 2012 08:42:43

I didn't get a chance to interview Team Panzera this year, which was a shame as there is an evolution taking place. I did speak with Maria Grazia Gerbaudo last night, though, and she assured me that 99% of last night's display was Panzera product, the only exception being some large crossette cakes supplied by Royal Pyrotechnie (and of Chinese manufacture). Maria Grazia also told me that their display style is evolving to reflect current technology, and we certainly witnessed that in their display. Lots of great mines and one-shots made for an exciting choreography with close to 2000 cues (most of which were on ramp 3). Maria Grazia also told me that they have come up with a lot of new products that are perchlorate-free, too.

The soundtrack, by Paul Csukassy, was also great - he should give a lesson in soundtrack editing to future competitors since he really has the knack! The display provided a fitting end to a great 2012 season and I'd like to personally thank all the competitors and organizers, particularly Martyne Gagnon and Paul Csukassy for their passion and dedication. Finally, a thank-you to everyone on the forum for your dedication once again.

Posted: Aug 4, 2012 09:35:07

Always great to know these info!

Vander

Posted: Aug 4, 2012 11:04:37

Je tiens à remercier l'équipe de Panzera S.A.S. qui a su m'émouvoir hier soir lors de leur hommage au groupe "Queen". Un feu que j'ai très apprécié et qui a même gagné mon vote pour la meilleure finale pour la saison 2012 et ce, pour un spectacle hors compétition! Chapeau!

J'ai déjà hâte aux feux d'artifice du mois de décembre présentés dans le Vieux-Port!

Bonne fin d'été à tous!

Pierre

Posted: Aug 4, 2012 15:21:04

Un feu que j'ai très apprécié et qui a même gagné mon vote pour la meilleure finale pour la saison 2012 et ce, pour un spectacle hors compétition!

I'm inclined to agree, with Portugal's finale following behind! It was really nice to see a grander conclusion by Panzera after all of these years. For me, the last memorable Panzera finale was in 2004.

Well, this concludes 23 great years of attendance for me!

Trav.

Posted: Aug 7, 2012 20:27:37   Edited by: twist

tres bon spectacle

Page loading time (sec.): 0.023