Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› 2014 Display Reviews —› Interview with Team Foti
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 17:06:21

The final interview of the 30th Edition is here: http://montreal-fireworks.com/ReportBlog/?p=960

Paul

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 21:24:37

I hope that the short duration "laser comets" they referred to are actually the same effect than the one used by Royal, it had a great impact and I would be very happy to enjoy them once again. The shaped shells are also intriguing.

I noted that Celestino Foti is not on the team. He used to design the shows with Fortunato Foti. I wonder about the impact of this change.

Paul, is that your final interview of this "competition" (=the competitive phase of the event) or the final one this year? Are you going to interview Panzera?

Fred

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 10:23:44

(Celes)Tino Foti comes to Montreal every other time. Fortunato is Foti's main designer but Robert worked on the soundtrack this time (though Tino told me that he had a small involvement, but not enough to merit a mention in the interview). I don't think there will be a noticeable impact on the show as all the Fotis work closely together.

It was, indeed, my final "competition" interview. I will be interviewing Team Panzera (and Paul Csukassy) but I'm not sure exactly when.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 12:31:28

Thank you for this information, Paul! Did Team Foti disclose anything with respect to their finale? From what I recall, though, they do devise some great finales!

Trav.

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 12:42:38

No, everything they told me is in the interview! I am also hoping for a big finale!

Paul.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024