Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› Pyromusical Design —› Symphony of Fire 2013 Pyromusical
Last poster Message

Posted: Jan 23, 2013 05:27:08   Edited by: reflections_of_earth

Hey guys

here's the newest pyromusical we made for a feast here. I'm sure many of you would like the strong finale i made for the show

See Here

Vander

Posted: Jan 23, 2013 10:09:53

Nice display, Vander! Thank you for sharing!

Trav.

Posted: Jan 23, 2013 11:06:32   Edited by: STL

Great one, Vander !

It's just a shame that no one had a wide enough lens to fit it all vertically, as the low-level seems pretty active and we miss it when the shells are filmed. It reminded me of GFF at times, good work !

How come were you allowed to shoot that close from the buildings ? Were the shells fired far away from the front stations ?

Good finale on an Adele song. Based on what I'm thinking (pyromusically speaking, of course) by listening to her songs, it would make a great display should a designer decide to base his display on her music !

Posted: Jan 24, 2013 01:10:33

Our cameras where capable of filming both aerial and groud fireworks at the same time but we chose not. We wanted to zoom in on the details of the shells more Having the show compared to gff is definitely a compliment! Too bad the frontage was not wide enough to make the one shot sequences cleaner.

Theres not much rules about firing beside buildings here so we only had our eyes to judge if it was too close haha.

I love adeles music with fireworks hope i could do more in the future. This finale was a bit of an overkill but i guess thats what finales are supposed to be

Vander

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024