Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› 2004 schedule will be announced here soon
Last poster Message

Posted: Jan 20, 2004 11:54:38

I will be receiving the official 2004 calendar from the fine Public Relations team at La Ronde at the beginning of next week and will put it up on this site simulatenously with the update of the official Mondial SAQ website. Check back here next week!

Paul.

Posted: Jan 22, 2004 00:39:33

Hello, Thank you for such an interesting site and for updating it so often....could you please insert an address and or phone number to be able to contact the organization to be able to participate in the competition. I sent an email to an address found on the la ronde site but i am not sure if it the correct address.
Thank you.

Posted: Jan 22, 2004 07:45:24   Edited by: fireworksforum

Send me an email at info@montreal-fireworks.com and I'll send you more information. The competition is normally by invitation only, but it could be that you meet the requirements to compete.

I also noticed that, even though you posted under the id "explosive77" you're not actually registered on the forum. I'd recommend you fill in the registration since there will be some added benefits for members coming up later this year. As others here can attest, it only takes a couple of minutes to complete.

Cheers,

Paul.

Posted: Jan 23, 2004 07:34:55   Edited by: fireworksforum

The 2004 schedule will be made public here on Thursday 29th January at 12:01am.

Cheers,

Paul.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024