Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Une Question
Last poster Message

Posted: May 27, 2004 15:06:21

J'ai une petite question. oú puis-je acheter des bon feux d'artifices?

Posted: May 27, 2004 19:07:14   Edited by: Smoke

Anonymous,

I'm sure there's some nice quality fireworks that you may potentially find in Montreal, however, that depends on the type of fireworks that you wish to purchase. You must be specific.

I really can't help you with the names of these particular stores because I'm not that familiar with them at all or the fact that they may exist, but you could do a quick search on the net on possible pyrotechnic stores in Montreal and probably check Quebec City, while you're at it. They may possibly have some stores as well, but I doubt that you'll find anything of relevance.

Then again, don't you need a licence or permit to get hold or use any kind of fireworks? I assume that you've got one, though.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: May 28, 2004 07:45:57

Comme smoke dit cela dépend du style de feu que tu veux acheter!! Est-ce du familial ou du professionnel??
Puis je te dirais quà Québec tu trouveras pas grand chose!

Dis nous qu'est-ce que tu veux en faire? Est-ce pour un évènements d,envergure ou pour ton propre plaisir personnel et pour les quelques personnes qui le regarderont.

Reviens nous là-dessus, je pourrais te donner des numéros!!

BenHur

Posted: May 28, 2004 12:42:39

Consumer fireworks are legal throughout Quebec, but check to see if your own municipality has any bylaws against fireworks (I think some places do). As for where to buy, many convenience stores sell Royal Pyrotechnie products and both Ampleman and BEM have large retail stores (Ampleman in Montreal on 18th Avenue and BEM at Coteaux du Lac out towards Ontario on highway 20). Many of the border crossings also have stores where you can buy fireworks on the Quebec side.

As Ben says, though, the choice here is not so large, but this year there are a lot more cakes available than there have been in the past. We certainly don't have the choice that you can get in some of the US states or, my home country, England.

Cheers,

Paul.

Posted: May 28, 2004 15:29:38   Edited by: Smoke

Yes, Paul has a point. It's best to check first before you make a move. Consumer fireworks may be legal throughout Quebec, but it's best to ask or do some research first because regulations may vary in some local areas, depending on your area. Just also keep in mind that there's not a big selection or variety that you'll find, in general. Once again, this depends on the type of fireworks you're specifying that you wish to purchase.

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.022