Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Caballer will be huge!
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 9, 2004 11:57:18

I just got back from La Ronde after going to see what sort of setup Caballer are going to use. And what a setup! Can you all believe there are 41 (forty one) candle positions on ramp 3? At least I think it is 41. I counted 20 from one side up to the middle and everything looks symetrical. And each position is more than just candles. There are lots of fan racks (many still not installed) boards of one-shot material, mines, nauticals (as far as I could see). And each candle position that I could see had lots of candles (probably around 15-30 per position) with all sorts of interesting angles.

The pyro crew were still very busy setting up so it's hard to say how much else was left to do. But 41 positions on ramp 3 alone is huge!! I could see stack after stack of PyroDigital firing modules. Goodness knows how many hundreds there will be. I'll find out and report back tomorrow for sure.

Definitely in the "don't miss" category.

Cheers,

Paul.

Posted: Jul 9, 2004 18:28:27

Heh heh......

Paul, judging from what you're saying, it sounds like Caballer might be even bigger than IPON! I wonder if they'll do an even bigger finale than Italy!

What do you think? Anything is possible!

Also, I've noticed that there was no press release for Ipon's presentation. Is there a reason for that?

As a final note, I've been looking foward to this and yes.....SPAIN DOES RULE!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jul 9, 2004 21:45:45

There was a press release for IPON but I was away so there was no point posting it after the fact. If people are interested, I can post it here.

Cheers,

Paul.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.023