Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Information
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 19, 2004 08:08:19

As I can obtain the complete videos of shows pyrotechnics.

Thanks

Posted: Jul 19, 2004 08:26:29

Unfortunately, there are no complete videos available of the shows. This is due to copyright issues with the music used in the soundtracks. I'm hoping the competition organizers are going to produce a "best of the 1st 20 years" DVD but no progress has been made on this yet. If there's any news on this, I'll post a message here.

Paul.

Posted: Jul 19, 2004 08:37:05

All good, I thank the information, already I registered in cadastre myself in the forum and I will be but on in the discusões, I am of the Brazil and follow the time the championship.

Thanks

Posted: Jul 19, 2004 12:54:50

It would be a real pleasure to have this in progress! Although, it's possible!

Trav.

Posted: Jul 19, 2004 21:45:22

E would be wonderful, no fan does not exist who has filmed or malucos as freak pyromanics, the site of the faces is good, my father in 2000 had the chance to go in the festival of Geneva - Suíça, we do not see the hour of being able to go for Montreal.

Posted: Jul 20, 2004 07:58:57

Wouldn't it be great to have a long video of some of the best moments of this year's competition, the 20th anniversary? Who knows, maybe there will be. However, they're clips available from all the shows, so far, of this year and all of last year.

badbitrus also has a pretty good 12-minute clip of Caballer's show, including most of that "best finale!"

Trav.

Posted: Jul 20, 2004 13:03:53

Where I find this badbitrus and a site as I make?

Posted: Jul 20, 2004 13:17:49

I already found the address but he is with problem...

Thanks

Posted: Jul 21, 2004 03:43:55

Curitiba,

Sorry. I meant "badnitrus." Sorry about the spelling. I was typing too fast! lol. Anyways, he had uploaded a clip for Spain Pirotechnia Caballer, including most of the ending. You really have to watch it! It's amazing!

Here is the topic or link that you can find it on this site: "Short video of Spain (Caballer)'s display"

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jul 22, 2004 04:50:38

Thanks smoke

I obtained to attend the video, very good, if I understood I was you who filmed, pyrothecnic you and?

OK

Posted: Jul 22, 2004 05:02:02   Edited by: Smoke

Curitiba,

No, it wasn't me who filmed.

All the credit goes to badnitrus. He did an excellent job in taping a good poerion of the show. I thank him a lot for sharing it with all of us on the forum!

I know I couldn't do half as good as him!

Anyways, it was an excellent clip. It's nice to have the most intense display to watch over and over again!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jul 22, 2004 12:35:04

I ask for excuses I do not say English, then I depend on the translator and you it knows that translating never he leaves certinho, but we are if understanding. Thanks

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020