Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› 2011 La Ronde Themes Are Out !
Last poster Message

Posted: May 2, 2011 13:41:53   Edited by: STL

Hi everyone,

In a rather surprising and unexpected move from the International des Feux and Six Flags, the 2011 themes are officially released as of May 2nd :

* China : Kung Fu
* Czech Republic : Sous le dôme épais - Lakmé [The Flower Duet]
* England : Étoiles du monde [Stars of the World]
* Italy : Anges et démons [Angels and Demons]
* Australia : Les couleurs de Kakadu [The Colors of Kakadu]
* U.S.A. : Le magicien d'Oz [The Wizard of Oz]
* Canada : Éros et Psyché
* France : Maudits français

Happy 2011 season to all !

Simon

Posted: May 2, 2011 15:04:23

Thanks for posting the 2011 theme listing, STL.

Most of the themes seem to be ideal for some good transitions between pieces, as well as for some intriguing color mixtures and special effects. I like the themes, in general, but I particularly am fond of England, Australia, Italy, China, U.S.A, and Canada's choices.

2011 appears to be interesting.

Trav.

Posted: May 2, 2011 15:19:30

With the themes announced, it's time that I update this site with the schedule! I've been very very busy the past couple of months. Roll on summer!

Paul.

Posted: May 2, 2011 21:12:27

Great themes! themes with two main themes are getting popular such as italy's angels and demons.. reminds me of pyrovisions theme!

Vander

Posted: May 3, 2011 11:55:00

themes with two main themes are getting popular such as italy's angels and demons.. reminds me of pyrovisions theme!

This also makes me recall England's "Day & Night" and "Venus and Mars".

Trav.

Posted: May 3, 2011 13:18:35   Edited by: reflections_of_earth

would be interesting if china's theme was actually about kung fu panda since their name is panda fireworks xD It would also be interesting to see what UK comes up with specially because i heard that Jubillee fireworks' designer is coming to montreal to help out. Hopefully he also helped with the design process

Vander

Page loading time (sec.): 0.015