Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Disney: Flying Pyro-Dragon
Last poster Message

Posted: Dec 5, 2012 21:58:32   Edited by: fredbastien

That reminds me the "pyro-plane" from Sugyp display, with much more esthetic. Tonight, as part of the official opening of the Magic Kingdom expanded Fantasyland, Disney's pyro-dragon made a first appearance.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/fantasyland/news/05dec2012-video-- -fire-breathing-dragon-flies-over-new-fantasyland-to-celebrate-grand-o pening.htm

Following some tests performed in California and reported by a local newspaper last June, that dragon was rumored to be part of the future Avatarland at Disney's Animal Kingdom. But recent cues posted on Disney-related websites made clearer that it was going to be part of the newly expanded Fantasyland. I don't know how often it is going to fly over the theme park.

Fred

Posted: Dec 12, 2012 05:02:25

That Dragon looks very interesting! Love to see how it will breath fire.

First seen these types of effect from a video by IP Innovative, Click Here to see it.

Vander

Posted: Dec 23, 2012 21:49:02

Thank you for this link! That is a very different use of a flying device.

IP competed in Montreal a couple of years ago. This video makes me hope for a return of this German company in 2013! I would like to see more displays with this kind of tool to shoot fireworks in different and innovative ways.

Fred

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019