Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› An update on "the big surprise" ...
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 31, 2004 13:57:01

Sorry it is all taking so long - it really is out of my hands at the moment. As soon as I get some more news, I'll post it here. I might just have to do a couple of extra surprises to make up for the slowness of this one.

One thing I can say, though, I have no information about the 2005 schedule. This is not normally decided until November and not really finalized until January, when it is made public.

Paul.

Posted: Aug 31, 2004 14:17:21

Ok then, so it isn't about the 2005 schedule. I should've known that it was too early!

My best guess then is that it's about the IPON finale..........maybe....

But wow, more extra surprises, Paul??? That's real nice! I wonder what those are... All I can say is that this surprise must be extra special!

Jeeze, Enkil and I have been talking about this surprise for a longgggggggggggg time! No big deal, though. The longer we have to wait, the more exciting it is!

Enkil, any guesses on the other smaller surprises?

Trav.

Posted: Aug 31, 2004 16:59:33

alright, i dont think im going to be always anciously waiting for it, cuz it has become a bit painfull lol (but thats ok)

now that im starting to have homeworks, ill prolly wont be on the internet alot

but i will be defenatly be checking and writing here everyday

Smoke, i really have no idea, other than mentioning a few countries that will participe or video clips

Posted: Aug 31, 2004 17:12:41

I feel the same way. I'm hoping that one of the surprises will be IPON's finale. That would be a big surprise to a lot of people on this forum. That would also be great for your video, Enkil.

Other than my initial guess, I also have no clue on the others. Paul said that it's way too early to know anything about 2005, which is true.

I hate this time of the year. I'm already LOADED with homework.

Anyways, still thinking about September 5th? Oh yeah, we still have Labour Day!

Trav.

Posted: Aug 31, 2004 18:56:24

well here my update for Sept 5th, Smoke

it did talk to my big sister to sent me, at first she didnt believe there is one, she prolly still thinks im joking , but i unfortunatly didnt get any answers, even after repeating alot

Sunday 24C, Monday RAIN
well it wont be cold or hot sunday, but i hope there wont be a system installing at night !

anyways, its defently AGAIN, a last minutes decision

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 09:25:31

I am joining to you: I hope that Paul will have the authorization to do what he wants to do. Really!

Frédérick

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 09:39:21

Me too, Frédérick, me too! However, I think I found a way to give people a teaser, at least for today If you're reading this as a forum member, you'll probably already notice something different, at least for 1st September.

Paul.

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 16:36:47   Edited by: Smoke

Cool!

Teasers are always exciting!

Enkil, same thing as last year, huh? All last minute decisions!

I still might go, though.

Paul, at least a little surprise is up!

Oh yes, I can understand why it's such a pain to get pictures used like that. I only use the pictures on this forum for my desktop! It looks great, btw. One of them illuminates my room nicely!

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021