Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Special treat for forum members only 1st September
Last poster Message

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 09:29:58

I realize everyone has been waiting patiently for "the big surprise". For today, 1st September only, if you're a member of this forum, you can have a preview of the surprise. Any comments made are welcome, but may end up being deleted (I hope not, but I can't guarantee it).

So, if you are a member, you will see a new link button on the left hand side navigation section. Click on this and enjoy a special members-only preview.

More members-only material will probably appear here soon too!

Paul.

p.s. remember, if you do make comments, they may be deleted if you go into too much detail about what you saw!

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 09:51:43   Edited by: Enkil

ok ill try not to go in details

to tell u the truth, i thought it was going to be something bigger than this, but still fairly good

ive seen it already (wont say when, just in case), but not this one, its pretty interessing, good for those who havent seen it

ill take a closer look, when i come back from school

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 10:12:44

Enkil,

there will be other things coming too. If you look closely, there is a lot of detail and it answers some of the earlier questions too.

That's all I can say right now.

Paul.

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 13:38:14

Paul, ive got a question

r we allowed to save this on our computer? for personal use? without showing on the internet or selling it (i believe its illegal to do that)

but just for a personal use

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 14:00:59

Sure, no problem. In general any copyrighted material on this website can be saved for personal use though I made it quite difficult (but not impossible) to save the full sized photographs one can get by clicking on the thumbnails. Just try right-clicking on one of them to see what I mean.

Paul.

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 14:19:57

but why do u make it difficult to save it?

i was still able to save it thro

also, when will be able to talk about it with more details? id like to ask more questions but i cant continu , lol

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 14:43:37

Because I got sick of people stealing my photos and putting them on their own websites! Of course, it's easy enough to get the photos - and if you can see them on the screen you can easily copy them - but I just wanted to make it more difficult for the casual "thief" who right-clicks and does a save-as.

I'm hoping that we can talk very soon about the details

Paul.

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 16:42:19

Hello guys,

Sorry for the late reply! I just got back from school and am extremely tired! Not tired for a small surprise, though!

Only one problem, Paul, where's this "navigation section"?

You know what's funny? It's probably right in front of me and I don't see it!

Anyways, reply soon. I'm dying to see it, but if Enkil said that he already saw it, then maybe I've seen it, too.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 16:57:04   Edited by: Smoke

Hehheh.................................

Never Mind! It was right in front of me! I just thought it was always there!

It's not that bad, I guess. Not a bad surprise!

Enkil, I wonder what the big one is! I'm still trying to figure it out! This one isn't that bad. In fact, I think it's a unique surprise!

I hope we get to discuss it more soon, when people, other than me and the other members here, know about it! I think it's great to talk about..............well you guys know what!

I better be quiet before I over do it! Thx, Paul! I await the other surprises! Of course, this one is just a "teaser." However, I thought it was a real treat, and special for me and all the other members of the forum!

Trav.

Posted: Sep 1, 2004 18:25:18

LOL @ Smoke!

the same thing happened to me, i was so excided that i just couldnt find where the link was!

i prolly stayed like that for a minute, lol

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 12:46:06

AAARG!!! I did not check yesterday

It is too late to get a hint of what's happening?

Lars

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 12:56:12

Enkil, you too?

I don't know how I missed it! I think I just took it for granted because I thought it was a regular link!

Then it just occured to me that I've never seen that link before!

Lars, it's tough for me to give you a hint! It just might slip.

All I can tell you is that it's something we've never seen on the forum!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 14:01:17

Lars,

I've sent you an email with a special link *for you only* to allow you to go to the page that you missed yesterday. I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

Paul.

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 15:01:38

You'll like it, Lars! I know it! It's a pretty good surprise, wouldn't you say?

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Sep 3, 2004 19:25:29

Hello,
only if i notice it early, so it's terrible i can't see it now,
but i hope i can see them next time.
Regards,
Sun

Posted: Sep 4, 2004 08:01:34

Sun,

I think that Paul can send it to you via e-mail. I already saw it, and I think that you'll like it.

Lars had missed it, too, but Paul sent it to him by e-mail.

So, give it a try!

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020