Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› 2006 Schedule Expected Soon?
Last poster Message

Posted: Dec 6, 2005 06:19:31

From one vintage to another, the schedule for the firework contest is not released at the same time of the year. In the last few years, this event has occured late in January but, last year, we were informed on December 15th:

http://www.montreal-fireworks.com/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum =4&topic=333

I hope that we will get the 2006 schedule soon. Paul, do you have any information about the time of this anticipated announcement?

Fred

Posted: Dec 6, 2005 08:49:34

It would be real generous to have it announced soon, though sometimes I feel that it's best in January, so this way the anticipation is still living within us. Then again, being an impatient person at times, I honestly wouldn't mind knowing soon.

At least if it's in January, we can make predictions till then.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Dec 6, 2005 09:56:41   Edited by: fredbastien

I guess that some recruits from 2001 or 2003 will have a new opportunity to produce a show, especially San Tai (Taiwan), Parente (Italy) or Hop Kee (Hong Kong).

Fred

Posted: Dec 6, 2005 11:15:48

Mexico will be there in 2006 for sure. As for the schedule, best place to look is admission.com - they put it up as soon as La Ronde releases it. There's nothing there at the moment.

Posted: Dec 6, 2005 16:26:11

Well, actually, the participating countries were announced on December 10th last year. So in a sense, we should know the countries in 4 days (probably next week), if they decide to release it this month!

Posted: Dec 9, 2005 11:03:10

If that's the case then it will be one year tomorrow that the countries of this year were announced.

I find it interesting that you find that Mexico will show up next year, anonymous #1. I think that would be neat since they haven't been here since the birth of the competition or sometime at the beginning.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.018