Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› New Ticket$ Price$ in 2006
Last poster Message

Posted: Feb 13, 2006 12:52:41

Following the new management era across Six Flags' amusement parks, La Ronde announced today the new prices which are going to be in force next season. Some increases had already been announced last fall, but the prices are revised. Now, a ticket in Silver section will cost 45,45$, plus Admission's additional tarification. It was less than 40$ last year in 2005.

Price for parking, which was 12$ last year, will be 15$ in 2006. A new season parking pass will be available for 50$. Other bad news: no cheaper ticket for a site-entrance (excluding rides) will be sold.

Fred

Posted: Feb 17, 2006 16:20:24   Edited by: Smoke

Fred,

Thank you for providing the information. So, generally, the prices have increased, which really sucks. Although, I might still consider on going for at least one display this year (no promises), but I'll see what I can do.

However, from what I hear after all these years, the Silver section is the best from a viewing perspective. But, generally the gold section is more expensive and doesn't offer an excellent view like that of the Silver? If that's the case, then I suspect that the Silver section is the biggest area since everyone may rush to get a seat there. It's ironic, that's all.

Trav.

Posted: Feb 19, 2006 11:30:28

I was just thinking that perhaps they should switch the Silver and Gold sections, where the Silver should now be the Gold since many agree that the currectn Silver section is the best spot. Also, the perception of the superiority of the words Gold and Silver give people that immediate impression of "the best spot".

Anyways, just a thought that occured to me.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.018