Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Fireworks Symposium in Valencia begins Tomorrow!
Last poster Message

Posted: Oct 5, 2003 09:34:13

I'm aware that tomorrow, the displays begin in Valencia for the Symposium! Now I read the link you posted and it shows that there will be 5 displays tomorrow, and if I'm not mistaken, Pirotechnia Igual is one of the 5!

If there really is 5 displays tomorrow, how long are each of them? (I'm not sure if there is 5.) Oh yeah, how's the weather? Is it going to cooperate? I hope so!

One more thing, if you have time Paul, maybe you can fill us in about what happened and what it was like!

As a final note, ENJOY YOURSELF!!! You'll be in for a treat, I'm sure of that!

Cheers!

Trav.

Posted: Oct 6, 2003 14:14:00   Edited by: Smoke

Don't worry too much about the weather, Paul, it looks great and very warm in temperature and very little chance of precipitation in Valencia! If there is any changes in the forecast, I'll post it!

So, sit back and relax and enjoy the Symposium!

Trav.

Posted: Oct 11, 2003 09:06:46

Just leaving the conference and have stopped in at an Internet cafe. It was beyond stunning. Can you all believe we got to see a 90 minute display?!

A full report when I get back at the end of next week.

Paul (posting anonymously)

Posted: Oct 11, 2003 13:58:25   Edited by: Smoke

I could hardly wait!

90 minutes......Ha! That must of been something! Imagine we had 90 minutes for each display for the Mondial SAQ! That would be insane!

BTW, it's getting a lot cooler here next week compared to the summer like weather in Valencia, Spain! lol! Yes I know the weather was quite nice over there. It's been nice for the past few days though, hovering around 20 to 24 degrees.

Anyway, I'll wait for your report. See you next week, Paul! Have a nice, safe trip!

Cheers!

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021