Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› People's Reactions to Superbe Finales.....
Last poster Message

Posted: Dec 13, 2003 14:12:29   Edited by: Admin

Greetings,

Just out of curiosity, have any of you, since you've been attending the competition, seen anyone literally faint or collapse after a stunning ending?

I've seen this happen a couple of times where I stand on Notre-Dame. But it was a while back now.

Have you guys ever seen this happen?

Trav.

Posted: Dec 13, 2003 18:53:20

nop never

i cant believe someone would faint after an ending, ure suppose to enjoy the finales lol

Posted: Dec 13, 2003 19:58:16

I know what you mean, I couln't believe it either. You should've seen the amount of people that rushed to see if she was ok! But when I saw that lady faint that day, I thought she had a heart attack! But, like you said, you're supposed to enjoy it, not go crazy and faint! Unless, maybe she got too excited or she probably had some medical condition that she fainted, as a result. It rarely happens, but I've seen it happen a couple of times.

hehe....one time there was a dog barking throughout an entire display! He just wouldn't stop! I heard him more clearly than the fireworks! So we moved, but still heard him, I think everyone did! lol I couldn't hear him during the ending though, because the ending was really loud at the time! lol

I think dogs always bark during a display or when they hear something with a big bang!

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020