Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› New Schedule Coming soon!!!
Last poster Message

Posted: Jan 5, 2004 20:57:41

Yes, according to what Frederick told me a couple of months ago, is that the new schedules have been released at or near the end of January in the past 2 to 3 years now. So, if that's the case, then I assume that the schedule this year will be released roughly at the same time.

Anybody have any predictions on the participants entering this year? (Assuming they're all previous gold Jupiter winners).

Also, if you guys know any rumours regarding the competition this year, please feel free to mention them.

Cheers,

Trav.

Posted: Jan 9, 2004 14:27:05

I know I mentioned them before, but here's what I predict, assuming all entrants are previous gold Jupiter winners:

Pirotechnia Igual or Pirotechnia Caballer for Spain, most likely Royal Pirotechnie for Canada, Ipon S.R.L for Italy, Sunny International for China, there was another winning firm for China as well, Societe Lacroix or Societe Etienne Lacroix for France, Performance Pyrotechnic Associates for the U.S, this is a very popular firm for the U.S for their winnings of the Gold Jupiter, Marutamaya Ogatsu, as the first winner of the competition in 1985 for Japan, tied with France, Weco Pyrotechnic Fabrik for Germany and JNS Pyrotechnic for Holland.

Obviously, they're more than 9 firms listed there, but you get can a fair idea of who's probably going to be performing.

As a final note, I know for sure that Spain and the U.S will be there for sure, especially since Spain has won the most awards "of all types," including 4 golds, whereas the U.S has 6 golds in total. Definitely a very high possibility of seeing these partricular two.

What do you guys think?

Trav.

Posted: Jan 9, 2004 19:47:26

All I can tell you is that you're on the right lines, but there could be a surprise or two. That's all I can say as I'm sworn to secrecy

Paul.

Posted: Jan 10, 2004 23:03:57   Edited by: Smoke

Really...............................

That's good.

It's ok Paul, I would prefer if you didn't tell me anything. I want to be surprised.

I'll just be patient until then.

I could hardly wait till June 2004!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jan 19, 2004 06:51:47

La programmation pour le Mondial SAQ 2004 pourrait être dévoilée cette semaine. En effet, il y aura un an cette semaine que la programmation 2003 était rendue publique.

Puisque le site Internet du Mondial SAQ sera bientôt mis à jour pour présenter le nouvel horaire, il est possible que les photos et fichiers vidéo présentement accessibles soient retirés. Il faut donc les télécharger si vous souhaitez les conserver.

Frédérick

Page loading time (sec.): 0.030