Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Enkil.......Do you still watch those video clips??
Last poster Message

Posted: Jan 16, 2004 19:10:45

I was just curious, do you still watch those clips for each display last year? I sure do! Especially the Panzera one!

I've organized all of them into a mini movie in a file on my Real one Player program application and I just sat back and enjoyed the show. I've organized each clip in such a way that it follows the schedule of each display for last year i.e France, China, etc. Then I put the big finale at the very end, so it felt like a display of around 10-12 minutes with a variety of soundtrack.

I particularly watch the clip with Argentina because I like the music, I think you do, as well. You know, Vengelis: Conquest of Paradise. I still love that song!

I watch it pretty much every day now!

BTW, the new schedule should be here REALLY soon!

Cheers,

Trav.

Posted: Jan 16, 2004 20:37:14

i think the last time i watched all the displayes was around Christmas or something, i had the Panzera final on my pc but i had to delete it, i still havent download it again

but yeah sometimes i feel that i need to watch in order to bring back the good old memories

but i think ive watched it a million times by now hehe

Posted: Jan 17, 2004 08:02:36

Yeah, me too, but I still can't get enough of it!

BTW, about the new schedule, Paul had told me that there might be a couple of surprises and he told me that I was on the right track when making my predictions on the entrants. But he's sworn to secrecy, which is what I would prefer because I want to be surprised. You can check out what I've posted in my other topic: "New Schedule Coming Soon!!!"

Who do you think will show up this year, Enkil?

Trav.

Posted: Jan 19, 2004 14:03:00

hrm dunno

im sure USA and Canada

i really have no idea, its hard to say who will show up unless if its all the gold winners

i think we should wait, theres still 1 or 2 weeks left, if im correct

i think its going to be very weird getting the 2004 list i just cant believe who fast we arrived in Jan

Posted: Jan 19, 2004 16:06:07   Edited by: Smoke

Yes, I know what you mean.

But, we can expect the new schedule real soon.

Yes, now that you think about it, time really flew by. I mean, it was just the other day Paul went to Valencia to watch the Symposium event, and that was since October. And it was the other day that I said that there was 9 months left till the next competition, now we're down to 5 months.

I guess we've done a good job of killing time since August!

And if you look at it this way, it will be 2 months tomorrow until the first official day of Spring, well considering this year is a leap year and considering it has been dreadfully cold out there for pretty much all of January!

Then you know what that means....................SUMMER!!!!!!! The best time of the year!!

Trav.

Posted: Jul 11, 2004 21:02:09

does anybody have a complete video of the italy fireworks?

Posted: Jul 11, 2004 21:03:44

does anybody have a complete video of the italy fireworks?

Posted: Jul 11, 2004 22:35:26   Edited by: Smoke

Anonymous,

It will be tough to find the full version of the display on video. However, they offer certain clips extracted from the displays. I'm sure Italy's clip is currently available on the Mondial SAQ web site.

Check it out at: http://www.mondialsaq.com/fr/virtuel/extraits.asp?video=631

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.030