Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Intense Competition This Year.
Last poster Message

Posted: May 1, 2004 06:37:47   Edited by: Smoke

Before I start, we can now safely say that the 2004 Mondial SAQ fireworks competition begins next month! Not far at all.

Anyway, I believe that this year's competiton will be intense, particularly the displays itself and possibly, we may experience some unbelievable finales.

By looking at the competitors, who are all previous Gold Jupiter winners, and taking into consideration the Platinum Jupiter, I feel that the competition is going to be great and something to really look foward to and possibly we may even have a slighly larger audience this year.

All in all, I also believe that the competitors themselves will all be very close to winning standards, similar to that of last year's competitors. This year we may actually feel that everyone deserves to be on the podium!

Anyway, regardless of what happens, it's going to be an outstanding and extraordinary year. I just hope that the weather will cooperate and allow every display to be presented successfully, so that everyone can enjoy them all. Who knows, maybe this year might be the first to have no precipitation throughout the competition!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: May 3, 2004 01:17:54

God bless you that you will win the competiton.

Posted: May 6, 2004 19:32:18

This is going to be a great year. I can feel it.

I've been waiting since last August for this particular competition to finally arrive and it's only slightly over a month away.

I can't wait!

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020