Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› The Platinum Jupiter.
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 3, 2004 18:48:52   Edited by: Smoke

Greetings,

I'm well aware, as well as all of you, that the Platinum Jupiter is going to be introduced for the first time, since it's a special occasion.

What I want to know is if this award will be presented to the winning firm, then will this mean that there will be 4 places on the podium this year? I mean:

-Platinum Jupiter
-Gold Jupiter
-Silver Jupiter
-Bronze Jupiter

This then leads to another question. Is this particular award only going to be presented this year? If so, then I can conclude that this year's competition will be very intense because of what's at stake. All the participating firms will be fiercely competing for this rare Jupiter, if this is the case. We can really expect a tight competition this year and I have a feeling that we may feel that every firm should be on the podium.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 9, 2004 13:09:47

I'm sure that this may actually be one of the most difficult years for the judges to decide on who will get this unique award.

It's also going to take a tremendous amount of work for each participating firm to win this award, as well. I already see this competition as being extremely tight, possibly more than last year. I'm sure each firm will be intense and I know each of them are going to be well prepared for this year.

As a final note, we should really enjoy this year to the fullest, and it looks like Saturday is a perfect summer-like day for the Ampleman opening show to get things started. Very nice and comfortable temperatures, indeed! Enjoy!

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019