Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Let the 20th Anniversary Begin!!!!!
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 12, 2004 08:43:36

Finally!

After waiting for almost 10 months, it has finally arrived. I must say, we really did a good job in killing time, since then.

Tonight is the opening display presented by Ampleman, so enjoy it to the fullest. I hear there will be a little 4-minute surprise display at 9:30 to honour all the firms that have participated in the competition since 1985. They're more details in the press release.

Anyways, remember that this year is no ordinary year!

I've waited sooooo long for this day! And I'm showing a heck of a lot of enthusiasm!

Let the fireworks competition for the 20th anniversary begin!!!!

Enjoy the show, everyone!

Trav.

Posted: Jun 12, 2004 08:51:10

Thanks to everyone for keeping this forum alive during the long wait from the end of July last year until today! I know it hasn't been easy and I do appreciate all the posts that people have made.

It will be a fabulous competition this year and what perfect weather we have today for the beginning.

Please enjoy and share your thoughts on the displays with the other members of this forum.

Cheers,

Paul.

Posted: Jun 12, 2004 12:17:43   Edited by: Smoke

Yes, I agree. Perfect weather to start off the competition. Lets also hope that we can get nice summer weather for the rest of the displays. If we do, this will be the first year to have a perfect weather forcast for the entire competition!

As for keeping the forum alive, it was a piece of cake! There was plenty to talk about for the last 10 months since last year! It looks like we'll have even more to talk about after we see the opening show. We will definitely be ready for discussion! I guarantee it!

Anyways, Paul, will you be writing a report for the opening display? I know you've done it for the last opening shows in the past, like in 1999, 2000 and 2001.

Well, prepare yourselves for an outstanding year!

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019