Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Mondialsaq.com Webmaster Answers Our Demand
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 18, 2004 10:18:47

remember when we wanted to see the endings?

now we can at http://www.mondialsaq.com/fr/virtuel/extraits.asp?video=631

the webmaster added a 2min video of the opening, includes the final

i wonder if it will be same for Spain, im doubtfull

the final is kinda dull, not intense enought, but we cant always expect very final to be intense

Posted: Jun 18, 2004 10:52:01   Edited by: Smoke

Enkil,

Are you still going tomorrow? I know that you've told before that you don't remember the outstanding faux and real finales of Pirotechnia Igual, 3 years ago. Either that, or you didn't attend the show at the time.

That's why I would really like you to come tomorrow! From what I hear, it's going to be big, according to what Paul saw, so far. I'm hoping for something similar or even better than what they did in 2001!

I also want to go because I want to treat my brother to a great fireworks display for his birthday, tomorrow! He's quite lucky!

The weather is cooperating tomorrow, just a little on the cool side, with a high ranging anywhere from 20-22 degrees, but the winds will be moderate at 25km/h, coming from the west.

BTW, thx for posting that link.

This is going to be a great year.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 18, 2004 11:00:20

i might most likely go

im ok to go cuz i finished my exams expect only one left this monday but thats not a problem

ill see what happens

Posted: Jun 18, 2004 12:08:20

Well, I suppose that's good news.

I know you'll enjoy it.

Now here's a couple of questions. How are you going to get there? I know that you told me that you've got a lot of constraints, like the metro, your family coming over, etc.

Secondly, are you still watching on the bridge this year, or have you decided on switching spots? I'll be in the same usual place.

Tomorrow is going to be a fantastic show and I'm sure Spain will leave us breathless at the end! I've been looking foward to this particular display for 3 years!

Spain has always been my favourite country in the history of the competition!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 18, 2004 15:40:52

Spain is indeed a blast, after all they won most jupiters

as for the metro, i will have a take a bus that sends me to Sauve metro, it should be fine

i have only one family member coming this summer, and
we might go Toronto or Lake George places like that,

its not going to be easy
im still going to watch from the brigde

Posted: Jun 18, 2004 18:18:11

Enkil,

I'm glad that you'll be able to attend this show. You said that you didn't attend the opening, but that's ok because you wouldn't have seen much. It's only at La Ronde that you'll get the best view for that show, due to the performances of the Circus Orange. I really wanted to see that.

On Notre-Dame and De Lorimier, we didn't see much. I was unfortunate, I guess.

Anyways, I'm glad that you're coming, so this way we can also get your opinion on the display, in adition to eveyone else on the forum.

It just isn't the same without you!

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021