Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Why 2 Spanish Firms?
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 30, 2004 10:07:09

Paul,

Not that I care, anyway! There could've been 3 Spanish firms and I'll be even more happy! I just love Spain!

Anyways, the question is what the topic says. I'm sure you said the reason of why they're 2 Spanish firms before. I thought that the reason behind this is because there could've been a shortage of some gold Jupiter winners in certain countries, like the reason why the U.S.A didn't participate this year. It's because the firms that have won the gold Jupiter for the U.S.A in the past, no longer exist, if I'm correct.

So, in essence, I thought it would be a similar situation with other firms in other countries, as well. It's logical reasoning.

Is this the case?

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 30, 2004 12:11:44

i think and thought, it was becuz Spain won the most jupiters

Posted: Jun 30, 2004 13:17:04

Maybe.

Spain did win a lot of Jupiters of all kinds, including 4 gold Jupiters.

Caballer and Igual are both gold Jupiters winners and they both still exist, so therefore it would increase the chances of their participation in the competition more than other firms in other countries, because maybe those countries no longer have gold Jupiter winning firms that exist now, like the U.S and hence, the did not end up in the competition this year.

Like I said before, though, it's no big deal about having 2 Spanish firms! Spain is my favorite country for fireworks and the thought of having 2 firms representing them really blows me away! I'm really not complaining!!!!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jul 5, 2004 14:25:15

greetings from Spain...

in Spain we have great luck to count on the best companies of the
world...and the mediterraneo character in fireworks. in this world-wide prize
we can count with two participant very honored,
our celebrations go associate to the pyrotechnics and very are
recognized in the world I assure friends to you who the next saturday caballer showed a great firing!!!!!

Posted: Jul 5, 2004 15:21:10

Andolino,

I'm a big Spanish fireworks fan and I'm very much looking foward to Caballer's performance this Saturday. I know Spain always does a good job, like Igual of 2001! Since you've said that they'll be good, then I can't wait to see it!

I think Caballer is also going to give us a treat, like IPON did.

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021