Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› ANYBODY HAVE IPON'S FINALE????????
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 21, 2004 06:51:27

Hello,

The topic is what is what it says! If anybody has it, please don't hesitate to post it on the forum! A finale like that must be available!

Here's hoping to someone who has it!

Enkil, this would be great for your video!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Sep 8, 2004 20:14:43

I am with you 100% Trav. Yes, we'd love to see the IPON's finale of 2004....sooooo, bad!!!

Pierre

Posted: Sep 9, 2004 12:44:34

Pierre,

Long time no see! Good to hear from you again! The last time I heard from you was since that big thunderstorm!

Anyways, I'm hoping to see IPON's finale on video. I'm still hoping that someone has it recorded!

If anyone has it reply to me on this topic!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Sep 9, 2004 19:02:34

Trav,

I am glad to be back. Of course, I will not be posting as often in the months to come (9 long months to be precise), but I will check the site once in a while. It's really pleasant to exchange with you about our favorite topic.

Yep, like you said, the last time I posted in here, was during that thunderstorm.....and now, I am coming back with the rain again (LOL)....what a downpour we have had today! I appreciate the fact that we did not get the 150 km/h + winds along with it, as they had in Southeastern USA.

Anyway, have a great weekend and see you later

Pierre

Posted: Sep 9, 2004 20:32:00

Pierre,

I know what you mean. It's not as lively as it used to be. I still miss the days when we gave our reports and analysis on each individual display. Well, we still can talk finales and other things till June 2005!

As for the remnants of Frances, well now it's starting to ease off. Brace yourselves for hurricane Ivan! He's the strongest of them all! To tell you the truth, I still think about that electric strom we had last month!

Well, you have a great weekend, too!

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.035