Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Memories and Favourites of 20th Anniversary(2004).
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 23, 2004 14:45:58   Edited by: Smoke

Greetings,

If anybody's interested, you can use this topic to share your favourite moments, or memories, of the 2004 unforgetable competition. So many things have happened, and there was so much creativity this year! A very authentic year!

You can post anything about it, like favourite finales, different materials used, or even things about individual displays. Even our crazy weather record this year! You can also talk about what you liked the most, or what you disliked the most and your expectations.

Actually, I wanted to dedicate this topic to the 20th anniversary because this might be the last time that something very special and unique will be done at the Mondial SAQ, like the Platinum Jupiter and all the vast amounts of creativity used in various performances this year. I want it to be something to remember.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 25, 2004 19:35:15   Edited by: Enkil

Smoke, i think the reason why ppl arent reply, its becuz we have given our reports through out the summer

and yes, there r lazy ppl like me, who dont always feel like writing j/k lol

dont pay to much on what i wrote, i just wrote this so that there can be a bit of action here, cuz as far as i know the forum is dying

props for u to trying, but we need SOMETHING NEW!

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 12:51:11   Edited by: Smoke

Yeah, you're right. I was hoping that people would reply and give there thoughts and favourites on the the competition this year, especially since it was very special. I wanted it to be something that we could talk about to share our ideas and memories so that we could always remember the competition. Plus, like you said, I was trying to get the forum in action again! At least you posted, Enkil!

Anyways, I'll post mine later on. I just got back from school and I should be able to post it later today.

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024