Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Forum problems
Last poster Message

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 12:41:54

I am visiting this forum since 2003 competition at LaRonde but i'va always got the same trouble on it and never asked for a solution.

I can not view any pic on it. Evrywhere that there is a smilie (if this is it) there is a square with an red X on it.

Is somebody know a solution for that?

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 12:52:14

Maybe it's your browser?

BTW, Paul, don't forget about what happened last year. Remember your credit card expired (well, something like that) and it was around Labour Day? Just thought that I would remind you!

Trav.

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 13:55:40   Edited by: fireworksforum

Some people report problems seeing the pictures if they are running Norton Anti Virus. Try turning this off and see if that fixes it. Do you have problems with viewing images on other sites?

As for credit card expiration shutting down the site, that was a one-off last year. The site is good for at least another year

Paul.

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 15:00:25

Trav.

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 15:00:43

i have NAV 2003, and it still works here with IE 5.5

it has to do with ure browser, what the version of ure browser?

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 15:04:10   Edited by: Smoke

My browser's Internet Explorer. Netscape works, too. Nav 2003 works too, as Enkil said.

As Paul asked, do you have problems with viewing other pics on other sites? If so, then you'll find the problem.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Sep 2, 2004 22:58:43

ok i've find it. It is because of norton internet security. This firewall is blocking evrything from this site. Thanks, i will try to find how to turn off this for this website.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021