Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Purchasing tickets
Last poster Message

Posted: May 14, 2015 12:44:24

For the last several years I have purchased advance tickets for 3 or 4 shows from the Admission.com website. This year LaRonde seems to be trying to handle ticket purchases on their own, and although I can bring up particular shows (e.g. Hong Kong) the software for selecting seats is not functional. The seats they automatically offer are very much NOT seats I would want. Moreover, there is no number given for ordering tickets by phone, and a call to the LaRonde general information number only resulted to 40 minutes of being kept on hold. Does anyone out there know (a) if seat selections on the web are going to become possible and/or (b) a number I can call to make ticket purchases? Any help would be much appreciated.
Bob

Posted: May 15, 2015 19:22:11

Try to send them an email at infolaronde@sixflags.com
They usually reply promptly.

Posted: May 16, 2015 12:02:29

I have been trying to purchase tickets for several weeks and have not been able to reach anyone at LaRonde and Admission is not handling them this year. Good luck to the both of us

Posted: Jun 12, 2015 04:55:09

It seems like the sections within each of the price tiers are chosen at random when you put tickets in your basket. So if you keep on adding then removing tickets from your basket, you can get different sections. I think all the sections are filled from front to back though so if you want tickets not in the front, you might have to call.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.016