Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Videogame and fireworks: RCT3
Last poster Message

Posted: Oct 13, 2004 05:55:05

An interesting info for fanatics of games, roller coasters and fireworks.

Frédérick

Atari's Highly-Anticipated RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

Game On Track To Loop, Twist and Soar Into Stores

Atari, Inc. announced today that RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, the
highly-anticipated next addition to the best-selling RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise, has gone gold and is on target for a U.S. in-store date of November 2nd and a November 5th launch date in territories outside the U.S.

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, the #1 Tycoon series with over eight million units sold life-to-date worldwide, is a complete update for the franchise with stunning 3D graphics and the ability to see the park from the eyes of a guest and ride all the rides with the new CoasterCam(tm) feature. The game features amazing crowd scenes with enhanced park guests and characters, over
170 rides including new-to-the-franchise roller coaster types, realistic day and night cycles with superb lighting effects, extensive still-picture and movie-making capability to allow players to share the fruits of their creativity, a Sandbox Mode and many other new features which build upon the fun and addictive nature of the original games.

In addition, a new Fireworks MixMaster lets players create pyrotechnic masterpieces and synchronize them to music using pre-set in-game songs or selections from their own music files. And, as with all the other customizable elements like exchanging rides and people, in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, players will be able to trade firework shows with other players.

In addition, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 will also include the ability to assign music from the player's own library to rides in the park, import roller coaster designs from previous games in the franchise, and features various weather effects.

Posted: Oct 13, 2004 18:27:20

Now that's different!

I've heard about Roller Coaster Tycoon series. It's very good.

Thx for the proposal, Frederick! I should really look into it!

Best regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jan 19, 2006 22:55:30

hey i was wondering how to load your own musci for the game

Posted: Jan 20, 2006 11:52:30

yes its a nice game but i find on the net a firework simulation:
http://www.rcade.com/games/play.asp?id=50&catid=2

its a very good firework game.

jerome

Page loading time (sec.): 0.027