Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Happy Canada Day (2019)!!!!!!!!!
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 11:50:39

Hello everyone,

Just to wish everyone a happy Canada Day. Enjoy the local festivities, including the fireworks this evening!

And what fabulous weather conditions to accompany the occasion. A maximum temperature of 28-29 C, high humidity, somewhat breezy WSW to SW winds, as well as some high level cirrus and fair weather cumulus, will be present, so enjoy.

Cheers,

Trav.

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 20:12:39

Hey Trav, do you know where the fireworks for Canada Day are being launched? What would be the best vantage point?

Thanks!

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 23:32:42

Hi jbbank,

My apologies for the delayed response! There are typically many local fireworks displays for both Saint-Jean-Baptiste and Canada Day, but I believe that the Old Port is particularly famous for its Canada Day displays! I attend the local displays closer to where I live, between Vaudreuil to SW Pierrefonds, which are also quite nice. That said, I discovered that the one in Pierrefonds was canceled this year, for the first time in 16 years.

Others may be able to suggest additional venues that are notable, but those are the ones that I am most familiar with.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.025