Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› It sucks !
Last poster Message

Posted: Dec 23, 2004 08:49:31

Fireworks SUCKS !!!! I will ask my country's animal rights association to BAN fireworks !

Posted: Dec 23, 2004 09:30:54

Anonymous,

What makes you say that? What does this have to do with animal rights associations? I'm sure you'll hit yourself in the head with that argument! Please be more specific before you make such a radical statement!

Trav.

Posted: Dec 23, 2004 11:49:50

Mr Anonymous is apparently posting from Belgium. If I had any power, I'd ask his country to ban idiots, though I suspect I'd be asking for the impossible.

Paul.

Posted: Dec 23, 2004 15:24:38   Edited by: Smoke

Paul,

How could you tell if he/she is posting from Belgium?

Regardless of that, I think the statement is way too direct! It still puzzles me about what this has to do with animal rights associations.

Man, in makes me so angry when people post something like this, especially before Christmas!

Trav.

Posted: Dec 23, 2004 16:30:55

A delete button exists

Posted: Dec 24, 2004 07:47:09

As administrator of this site, I have many powerful tools at my disposal to see where someone connected from. I will delete this whole topic at the end of the day today.

Paul.

Posted: Dec 24, 2004 08:06:40

But this has to be one of the most funniest topics
LOL @ Animal rights association

Posted: Dec 24, 2004 08:59:45   Edited by: fireworksforum

Actually, it's not so funny. Animals are very scared of explosions and I can assure you that there are groups of animal lovers who are seriously lobbying to ban fireworks because of the noise.

Paul.

Posted: Dec 24, 2004 09:05:37

ohhhhh

Now I understand. I had no idea through.

Posted: Dec 24, 2004 10:58:31   Edited by: Smoke

Paul,

Perhaps it isn't a good idea to delete this topic because it is an opinion, after all, and it could prove to be offensive to the person who expressed this statement. It is true that animals are very scared of the noise of fireworks, as well as many other loud things, but this is what I think the person is trying to say despite his comment on fireworks as a whole. I know I misinterpreted the connection between animal rights and fireworks, but it's clear that it can pose a problem to people who care.

On the other hand, I must disagree with the person saying that fireworks sucks! Once again, too direct. You really can't argue that fireworks sucks because it can abuse animal rights.

Finally, you're the administrator of the forum, so I leave the decision in your hands. This is just what I think.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Dec 25, 2004 16:16:39

I'm going to add this in my "disadvantages" of fireworks, in my project. I'm working on the website. I will release it during the week of January 11 because I'm missing a text from my partner.

Posted: Dec 26, 2004 02:52:47

I have just away from this forum a few days and like the "normal" posters on this forum i must agree: This forum should be reserved to discussions related to pyrotecnical arts.

Regarding post number 3 on this topic:
(i couldn't agree more)

Best wishes for a happy new year!
Lars

Posted: Dec 26, 2004 11:18:02

You, too, Lars!

Regards,

Trav.hohoho

Page loading time (sec.): 0.031