Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› HAPPY NEW YEAR (2005)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last poster Message

Posted: Dec 31, 2004 21:31:45

Welcome to 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Smoke says: Everyone have a great and safe new year (2005)!

And here's to a brand new year of the Montreal fireworks competition!

I hope you guys saw the international celebrations, as well as made good new year's resolutions!

Best wishes and best regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jan 1, 2005 09:02:11

Thank you Trav

do you know any television stations who has some streaming of celebrations other places in the world? I haven't seen any on Danish national television from abroad yet...

Anyway - i personally had a most exciting NYE and must admit that my brainactivity is below its normal level today - but it sure was a great pary

Let's hope for an exciting competition this year - it looks promising

Lars

Posted: Jan 1, 2005 11:22:14

Lars, are you coming to Montreal this year?

Posted: Jan 1, 2005 18:05:10

Lars,

I'm not too sure, but CNN was showing international displays ocassionally, along with, of course, the enormous tragedy in Asia (the 8.9 earthquake that has resulted in near 150,000 deaths today). I also watched the chanel where they're live from New York, along with other festivities.

Like you, I am sort of brain dead after going to bed almost 4:00 A.M this morning! I did party a little and had a nice dinner. It was very nice and excting, especially all the things that were going on.

As for the competition, yes, you're right, it really does look promising, as well as interesting, since we've 5 new firms this year.

And, as Enkil mentioned, I sure do hope that you can come to Montreal for the competition. I would really appreciate it, so this way we can discuss the displays in great detail! I sincerely hope you can make it!

Regards and happy new year,

Trav.

Posted: Jan 2, 2005 03:30:52   Edited by: Lars

Hi Trav and Enkil

Unfortunately it's not possible for me to come for the competition this year (2005)

If I had the opportunity, I think I would go to see Sweden, Spain, Czech Republic and Portugal. However I have a major assignement at the university which probably have to be written during that period... When it comes to all this will probably mean more to me in the long run so it will get the highest priority

But I have had 2 great summers in Montreal the last 2 years now and I am gratefull for that - I hope to repeat the success when my studying is over

Sincerely,
Lars

Posted: Jan 3, 2005 09:23:53   Edited by: Smoke

Who knows, Lars, things can change!

Maybe you'll end up being lucky. Anything can happen from now till then!

If not, however, at least you can read our discussions and thoughts of the shows, especially of the new firms.

Best regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.024