Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› My Website About Fireworks
Last poster Message

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 16:27:02   Edited by: Admin

Finally here's the official website I made for my project:

http://www.geocities.com/feudartificefr

It's in French and it's simply named "FEU D'ARTIFICE"

It's pretty much a résumé about fireworks.

PS: Sorry if there's any syntax/orthography errors

By the way, I got a 93% in my project . The teacher said it was very interessing and near perfect. But it seems to good to be true

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 19:40:08   Edited by: Smoke

Enkil,

A very in-depth website and interesting content.

Despite it being in French, I still understood it quite well. And I can see why you got 93% on it! Congrats! Sort of what I got on that weather paper I wrote last month!

I can also see how much this site has helped.

Good job.

Trav.

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 20:13:10

Smoke,

When you have time, you can read the site. Especially, the "feu d'artifice" part. I think I will make you understand how a shell works. I even draw a shema. You will realize that 2 tubes and 2 wires are used in a shell (I didn't know that lol).

You can also check the "couleurs" section. If you actually can find Cu(NO3)2 , NaNO3 or Sr(NO3)2 "solid" and if you burn it, it will show you a color. It's very interessing, we did it in front of the class. Very kewl.

You can see, I wrote the site in very simple way. It's easy to understand. But of course, I'm not an expert. But I think this is more like a basic.

Posted: Jan 13, 2005 08:57:29   Edited by: Smoke

Enkil,

Yes, I will. I just skimed through it very quickly last night, but I can see where the project is going. I'll have more commnets after I've read it in full detail, especially about the shells and the chemicals and compounds used to produce various colors.

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020