Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Paul, some questions.
Last poster Message

Posted: Jan 19, 2005 10:15:37

Hey Paul,

I just wanted to ask you a couple of things.

First of all, it's a little off topic, but isn't the clock system on this site incorrect? I mean every time I post something, I realize that the time on this site is about 3 hours off when I make a post. I've noticed this since I became a member, but I always forgot to ask.

Secondly, I've also noticed that you didn't put the winner(Weco) for the platinum Jupiter yet in the "winner's list" section. Are you going to put it up soon? If so, remember to add a column titled "platinum Jupiter."

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jan 19, 2005 10:56:29

Thanks for the questions! The clock is, indeed, off by three hours. The reason is that this site is actually hosted in California, and so the time shown in the forum is the correct for there. Since people come from all over the world to the forum, it makes sense if the time is referenced to one location. I suppose I could change the forum code itself to add three hours to the times displayed so that they would be correct for Montreal.

As for the winners list, to be honest, I meant to make the update but completely forgot! I'll get to it soon.

Paul.

Posted: Jan 19, 2005 12:48:40

Oh, that's why! Now it makes sense. The time displayed here is Pacific time. I should've known.

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.023