Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Any predictions for the 2024 season?
Last poster Message

Posted: Dec 26, 2023 14:05:07

A little late, but I thought that it would be appropriate to revive this thread, just in case anyone wanted to share their predictions and/or hopes for this coming edition of Montreal fireworks!

Maybe something like the usual 8-display structure again for 2024, including an opening and closing. Perhaps Australia might appear as part of the competitors, too.

Trav.

Posted: Dec 27, 2023 11:30:58

I do expect to see “Boy and Girl Bands” off-competition show by Royal Pyrotechnie & La Ronde in the line-up, likely as the opening display.

Otherwise, I also expect the now usual format of six competitors and two off-competition shows. Hopefully, all (or almost) won't be scheduled on Thursday nights once again.

Fred

Posted: Dec 31, 2023 21:07:48

I think that we will also enjoy much better weather conditions for this coming 2024 edition, with a much lesser density of displays actually encountering at least some risk for rainfall. This is mostly due to a much hotter and drier late-Spring to Summer period, especially early in Summer. This would invite some risk for forest fires (just not to the extent observed this year).

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019