Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Does anyone know whatever happened to PyroCreator?
Last poster Message

Posted: Mar 29, 2005 21:58:33

I tried downloading prycreator about a year after it came out but found out it had been discontinued. It hasn't been re-released ever since. Has anyone heard whats up with it or when it will be released again. Or does anyone know of any other cool firework software out there that is made for consumers?

Posted: Apr 8, 2005 07:32:52

I'll find out more about this when I'm at the 8th International Symposium on Fireworks the week after next. The author of PyroCreator will be there presenting a paper on 3-D visualization of fireworks displays.

Cheers,

Paul.

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 20:06:03

Thanks a lot Paul.

Tre

Posted: May 11, 2005 15:24:23

Pyrocreator has been relaunched as an educational tool and is being deployed in many school districts in the US. The professional version, Visual Show Director (VSD), was demonstrated at the Symposium and there will be some announcements regarding this in the coming months. All I can say at the moment is that VSD is an awesome tool and the announcements will be very exciting for the fireworks display industry.

Paul.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.022