Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› 13 May 2005: Full Ultimate MondialSAQ 2004 Link
Last poster Message

Posted: May 11, 2005 17:21:07   Edited by: Enkil

On Friday 13 May 2005, I'm uploading the full video (including the videos from mondialsaq.com)

Those who want the link can just email me at tqotd @ hotmail.com

I don't know how much people will be able to download cause I know there's a limit on the server but it's your job to check email constantly on Friday night and be the first one to download.

So anyone who wants the full video email me and I'll sent you the link Friday night.

After Friday night, you will have 7 days to download (or email me). If it doesn't work then it run out of bandwidth.

It's around 500MB.

Posted: May 13, 2005 23:00:05

Sorry guys,

I can't upload it successfully

I'll have to move to plan B. I hate to force you to do this but you need to install WinRAR if you don't have it cause you'll have to unpack the video with it.

You can download WinRAR at http://www.rarlab.com/
WinRAR is well know program, it's like WinZIP, but better.

There's no other way, sorry. It's just not easy to upload 500MB on the internet.

I'll do this tomorrow morning.

Posted: May 14, 2005 19:47:05

The video is now online and will be online for 7 days. If you want to get the video you must install WinRAR.

I've put it in another server so no there's no limit on how much people can download. If might be on after 7 days, if it's very popular.

If you still wish to download it, email me.

Posted: May 15, 2005 07:51:30

Good thing I downloaded back in September.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.027