Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Let the 2005 Fireworks Competition Begin!!!!!
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 18, 2005 08:42:44

Greetings, fellow enthusiasts.

After all this time, it has arrived, as I said last year when the competition arrived. We have been through a lot in the past 10 months, especially during those long and dreadful days of winter. Can you imagine what we have to put up with before the comeptition starts?

Anyways, waiting is over and cheers to the start of another great year, well, pretty authentic, if you ask me, with 5 new firms, including a new country, and other favorites. I think it's going to be a great season. Remember, though, it's back to the gold, silver and bronze scenario. To me, I prefer it this way.

Finally, we should have weather cooperation tonight, though, it will be cooler, so bring a sweater or something to keep warm. The winds should be enough to clear the smoke away, as well. Other than that, enjoy the show and the others to come!!! We really deserve it.

Best regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 18, 2005 12:58:36

So............just a few hours left....

For some reason, I don't think a lot of people will be there tonight because of the cool weather, but I know a lot of people in my area of viewing who would still go, regardless!

Trav.

Posted: Jun 18, 2005 13:14:44

And don't forget to bring your walkman. Tune in to 105, 7 Rythme FM

Posted: Jun 18, 2005 13:27:04

Oh yes, it's a different radio station this year. I wonder if Micheal Lacroix will be there.

Trav.

Posted: Jun 18, 2005 16:22:52

Well, I'm heading out for the first show of the season. I've waited so long for this moment and it's finally arrived. In less than 3 hours, it will all begin.

Have a great night and enjoy the show. I hope to hear some of your discussions when I get back. Look for me here! Oh yes, dress appropriately for this evening.

Enjoy!

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021