Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Are there any photos from Australia?
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 20, 2005 13:03:43

Well, it's what the question says.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 20, 2005 19:38:16

Trav,

I think that photos and a short videoclip of the show will be available on the website of L'International des feux Loto-Québec later this week. Maybe that some pictures are going to be available on Montreal Fireworks too...

Fred

Posted: Jun 21, 2005 03:01:10

A little bit of patience please The photos from the Australian display are up now and I've placed a handy link in the forum sidebar like last year.

Cheers,

Paul.

Posted: Jun 21, 2005 06:44:18   Edited by: Smoke

Paul,

Alright then. Some pretty nice pictures there.

I suppose the time I asked the question coincided with the time you were going to put them up.

Fred,

I'll check the site when it does. I'm hoping that some videoclips will be dedicated to the finales of each show. That would be great. I'm not too sure, but I think Pierre said he was going to try to film them.

Oh yes.........................................HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jun 22, 2005 13:11:03

Other pictures are now available on the website of L'International des feux Loto-Québec. There are very interesting. We can see the rainbow effect, the set of three fans launched just before the end of the show and some nautic fountains.

Fred

Posted: Jun 23, 2005 06:58:02

Thanks, Fred. I'll check them out when I can.

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.025