Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Paul, I just have a quick question.
Last poster Message

Posted: Sep 30, 2005 14:59:05

Hey Paul,

Well, first of all, it has been some time as I haven't heard from you or anyone else here, except Enkil, since who knows when, well, besides your recent post. But, I guess we became all busy!

Anyways, I just wanted know. I've noticed, since the Panzera closing show, that you haven't posted that usual section titled "Official Results" on the title page yet. I understand that you were moving at the time, but it feels kind of weird not to see the results there like every other year. You know what I mean? I was supposed to ask you since after you finished moving, but I forgot, myself.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Dec 13, 2005 21:17:59

Hey Paul,

Sorry to be persistent, but do you have an answer?

Trav.

Posted: Dec 14, 2005 08:04:43

Effectively, this year, I did the official results and summary in the forums rather than as a static web page. I suppose I should write something up like in previous years - the main problem is that I like to do it before the official results are announce. It wasn't possible to do it like that this year so I'm not sure it makes sense to write the page after the fact.

Paul.

Posted: Dec 14, 2005 12:26:10

Hi Paul,

Don't worry about it. It's not like it's the end of the world if it isn't there. Plus, the mood and time to do it now is rather awkward, I suppose, as you pointed out.

Take care.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021