Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Fireworks Tickets
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 27, 2006 20:27:45

Good Evening Pyromusical Aficionados,

As a long time appreciator of the Montreal fireworks competition, I was delighted to stumble on this message board. Although my question is not strictly in the spirit of it, this is probably the best company to which to make this request. I apologize if this sort of post is verbotten or frowned upon.

I usually get my seats early. However, my girlfriend had to unexpectedly leave town for Germany and will not return until the 27th of July. This makes the last show -- the 29th -- the only presentation we can see together. Although there are certainly still tickets available for that evening, it would appear that the last of the pair of adjoined seats in the gold section have been sold.

So if there is anyone out there with two gold section tickets to the July 29th presentation and is willing to sell them, please email me at big_pianist@gmx.net, call me at (514) 581-8005, or post a way I can get in contact with you.

A thousand thank yous in advance,

Nelson Gauthier

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 04:53:38

Welcome to this forum Nelson!

Why do you want tickets for gold section? I suggest to purchase tickets for Silver one, upper rows of terrace 4 or 5. These seats provide the best viewpoint on the show!

Fred

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 11:57:33

Hi Nelson,

As Fred said, I, too, welcome you to our forum with much pride.

In all its irony, the Silver section offers an excellent perspective of viewing the fireworks than does the gold, as Fred also said. I think I'm also contemplating on actually attending the possible flamboyant Panzera closing show at La Ronde on the 29th, but I need to figure out the current rates for the tickets.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.018