Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Surprise Video Dedicated to Pierre
Last poster Message

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:57:34   Edited by: Enkil

Hi Perre and everyone else,

Just a few days ago I found one of the most searched finale video, Ipon 2004, on YouTube.com!

And I, who loves to collect videos of our competition, had to download and add it to my collection.

You can see the video online at YouTube, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VHAv5Q3oAw

If you want to download it, I have already uploaded the video, so here's the link:

[mpg, 70mb]

http://rapidshare.de/files/24330840/italy.ipon.2004.finale.mpg.html

If do a search on that Web site you'll even find last Sunday's finale.

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 11:46:29

Hi Enkil,

Well, excellent work on finding this clip! I just can't wait to see Pierre's expression when he sees this. I know how much he's wanted to see it for almost 2 years now! Well, SURPRISE, PIERRE!!!

I'm also sure that we can find Spain 2001, too, Enkil!

Trav.

Posted: Jun 29, 2006 08:11:58   Edited by: PyroDan

Great job Enkil,

How do you do it? You have talent in finding lost videos, my friend . Again thank you. On a minor note, why was the guy recording the expression on his wife's face when he is missing the BEST part of the display? Instead of watching the finale at home, he will see his wife and miss the display that he paid for to see. Anyways, it's his video and I greatly appreciate the fact that he uploaded it for us all.

Dan

Posted: Jun 29, 2006 12:20:57

Hi Dan,

My thoughts exactly. I just wish he kept his camera focussed on the finale the entire time rather than turn away about 3-4 times while things were in perfect crescendo. I was like "Keep your attention on the ending!"

Anyhow, special thanks to this individual or we would have nothing at all! And thank you, Enkil, once again, for finding this clip, my friend.

And here's hoping that someone can find Spain 2001! I did some searching for it today and yesterday, but no luck.

Trav.

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 14:22:57   Edited by: Salutes lover

Enkil....what a WONDERFUL SURPRISE!!! I just don't know how to thank you, my friend! Here's my non-verbal response to the fact that you found this video that I have been craving to see for two entire years........

You are right.......I did not know you had posted the link about IPON's 2004 finale in this thread!

My heart was beating so fast when I finally downloaded the clip and was about to witness this "chef-d'oeuvre"! It is such a feeling to finally get to watch something you thought you would never get the chance to see ever! It's a relief to realise that although I missed that display on July 3rd 2004, I can now watch the finale over and over again.

The finale was very intense and loaded with salutes, as you Enkil and you Travis, had mentionned in your past comments! I must also thank the person who recorded the finale and had the kindness to share it with all of us! Yes, I am also a little irritated to see that the focus is not always on the finale, but I am so grateful that I finally got to watch what I had missed!

Enkil, I greatly appreciate your excellent work and the fact that you have found the treasure I was looking for!

I've watched the clip several times already and I think I will go watch it again RIGHT NOW!

The salutes are so bright and in large numbers, that I will need to put sunglasses on to watch the clip, thank God!

I'll be back for my comments on the South Africa and Canada displays, when I am cooled down from the excitement of watching IPON S.R.L.'s 2004 performance!

See you later.....

Pierre

Page loading time (sec.): 0.018