Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› HAPPY NEW YEAR (2007)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last poster Message

Posted: Jan 1, 2007 00:05:19

Hi guys,

Happy New Year to all of you and I hope everyone is having a good time tonight thus far. As always, I hope we all welcome the New Year with much pride and dignity along with some good cheer!

Of course, here’s to a brand new year for the fireworks competition and in hopes of seeing some unique displays and witnessing the prowess of the good old firms, not to mention the new firm representing Canada, which is outside of Quebec for the first time. Also, let’s keep ourselves in anticipation for a much better year for improved climactic and vehement endings!

Best wishes,

~Travis.~

Posted: Jan 1, 2007 12:16:06

Hello again,

I hope you all managed to view the beautiful fireworks displays taking place all over the world last night. I was particularly enamored mostly by that typical unique artistic performance done in Sydney, Australia, with all the fireworks being fired from the bridge while massive shells surrounding it gave way to an extravagant display. The deep reds were quite compelling and certainly enforced the other effects being fired overhead the bridge simultaneously.

As always, New York had a very fortifying display with a glamorous and breathtaking finale! Even before that ball descended, roman candles and variations of shell of shells were being fired! The display was very intense and lasted for quite some; always delightful to the audience. Furthermore, there were mini finales in between as well. Texas had a nice display, too, once their countdown was initiated.

London and Paris also had wonderful displays where London used a James Bond theme song "Diamonds are Forever", which I was very happy for considering I'm a huge Bond fan, and blasted off with tons of blue, red and green shells along with some neat multi-breakers and serpents. The display in Paris was also very nicely done with the tower while frequent flashing from the lights implemented and certainly made it seem like a thunderstorm simulation altogether. Moreover, the final salutes were very satisfying, though I can only imagine what it would have felt like if you were right in front. I hope to see this sort of vehemence during the competition this year!

CNN took us all over the globe to many other places, but I didn't see much from Canada, unfortunately.

In any case, I hope everyone is having a good first day of the year! I also hope you will all enjoy and take advantage of the warm weather coming this week; it will certinaly feel like Spring.

Cheers,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.013