Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Seating and Ticket Purchases
Last poster Message

Posted: Feb 6, 2007 00:25:49

Hi,

I have read many useful posts on this forum about which sections of seating are better. However, I don't see how it is possible to choose seats when ordering them online. The online purchasing seams to be run by a company called "Admission" which is a ticketmaster company.
It allows you to choose the "level" (silver/gold/bronze) but as far as I can tell, there is no way to specify which "section" (i.e. terrace) or row.
Does one have to order online in order to choose the location?

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 7, 2007 19:21:45

Season's Greetings, Richard! (Fireworks are always "In Season".)

We usually phone "Admission" and reserve the seats over the phone. I have the seating chart up on the web-site when I phone for reservations so I have an idea of what they are talking about. And, they will anwer the phone in French but have no trouble with English when I say "English, please"

Hoping you have a perfect night: temperature, humidity, wind and seats. And understanding people around you if you get excited.

Iowa Tom

Posted: Feb 12, 2007 08:17:08

It's great to read from you, Tom! I hope to see you again next summer!

Richard, it is not possible to choose specific seats online, so it is better to call to purchase tickets. I highly recommend terraces 4 or 5 (avoid the A-E rows in these terraces -- too low) in Silver section.

Fred

Page loading time (sec.): 0.012